Photo by Carmen Zammit
Remote Repairs is easy, safe and professional.
No matter where you are in Australia, we can help you to keep playing!
It’s easy – we provide a custom shipping box to protect your instrument and its case while in transit. Extra packaging, address labels, everything you need comes straight to your door.
It’s safe – your instrument is covered by our insurance (at no extra cost) from the moment it leaves your home until it is returned safely to you.
It’s professional – we provide premium care for your instrument, working with you to achieve the best results for your instrument, in both its condition and sound.
- Call: Get in touch with us by email or phone to arrange a free video call with Martin. During the video call, Martin will assess your instrument and provide an estimate of the repair cost.
- Collect: We courier you a custom shipping box for packaging your instrument (inside its case). You pack it and let us know a convenient time to arrange its collection.
- Consult: We receive your instrument and perform a full inspection, providing you with a report on its condition and any repairs it may need, including an official quotation of costs.
- Confirm: You confirm the repair quotation by email and we repair your instrument.
- Complete: We email you the invoice, and once it’s paid, we courier your instrument safely back to you.