4/4 Gewa Air 1.7 shaped violin case
Gewa are a German company with a history of making quality instrument cases that stretches back to 1869.
The Gewa Air 1.7 shaped violin case is lightweight but ensures excellent protection for your instrument through both extremely high break-resistance & outstanding isolation characteristics.
- Especially developed thermoplast shell
- Weight approx. 1.7 kg without accessories
- Only 0,025 W/mK thermal conductivity
- Padded suspension system
- GEWA patented swivel type holder and flexible bow holder
- Useful, detachable accessory pocket
- 2 detachable neoprene rucksack straps for high carrying comfort
- Inside black velour padding, protection blanket
- Combination lock
- Made in Germany